About the West Virginia Brass Quintet...
The West Virginia Brass Quintet (WVBQ) formed in June 2009 is one of the most exciting new chamber ensembles in West Virginia. This versatile group’s repertoire spans five centuries of music, from Renaissance and Baroque to Contemporary to Dixieland Jazz with an emphasis on traditional American music. With members living more than one hundred and fifty miles apart, the WVBQ goes to great lengths to sustain their passion for music making. From their annual Holiday Residency at the famous Greenbrier Resort to Artist Series Concerts at the Tamarack Center in Beckley and Carnegie Hall in Lewisburg to myriad church services, weddings, and civic functions, the West Virginia Brass Quintet has performed extensively throughout the Mountain State and surrounding areas.
- March 25: Palm Sunday Church Service, First Presbyterian Church, Fairmont, WV
- April 1: Easter Church Service, First Presbyterian Church, Fox Chapel, PA
- April 7: Rotary Club Reception, Fairmont, WV
- April 28: Commencement Ceremony, Salem International University, Salem, WV
- May 19: Commencement Ceremony, Allegany College of MD, Cumberland, MD
- July 20: Concert, Little Yough Music Festival, Oakland, MD
The West Virginia Brass Quintet is available to play for you! WVBQ currently performs throughout the tri-state area of West Virginia, Western Pennsylvania, and Western Maryland. For pricing and more information about having the WVBQ perform for your event, please contact via email: Andrew Scott at email@example.com. For more information about the specific services we offer for weddings, church services, or formal concerts, please click on the appropriate link above. For all other inquiries, please contact us via email.